Lucky Charms are pretty much my most favorite cereal ever. Don’t get me wrong-there are a lot of cereals I really like-but there’s something about Lucky Charms that makes me feel instantly like I’m about six years old. And now that Lucky Charms have joined the family of Gluten Free options available from General Mills, there’s even more reason to have it on the breakfast table. Or lunch table. Or dinner table. Or…dessert table?
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I’m taking Lucky Charms and combining it with my no-bake cheesecake recipe to make a Lucky Charms Cheesecake In A Jar. That’s right. Lucky Charms. Cheesecake. In a jar. It’s a great time to be alive.
- 8 oz package cream cheese
- 8 oz tub whipped topping
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1½ cup Lucky Charms Cereal-Oats, processed to crumbs
- 1 cup Lucky Charms Cereal-Marshmallows
- I cup Lucky Charms Cereal, Oats and Marshmallows, processed to crumbs
- ⅓ cup butter
- Combine processed Lucky Charms oats with butter. Press firmly into bottom of jars.
- Mix softened cream cheese with sugar.
- Add whipped topping and mix well.
- Add Lucky Charms marshmallows and processed Lucky Charms cereal and stir.
- Add cream cheese mixture to jars.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Top with extra cereal for garnish.
See the little lines and swirls? Sort of like the milk in the bottom of your cereal bowl, right? And that’s how this tastes: like a cheesecake and your cereal milk had a delicious baby.
Find out more about the delicious gluten free offerings from General Mills and snag a digital coupon to use on your next trip to Publix here.
I’m also giving one of you $15 in PayPal cash to help you stock up on Lucky Charms at your house. Good Luck!