- 8 oz package cream cheese
- 8 oz tub whipped topping
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 24 chocolate sandwich cookies
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 SNICKERS Peanut Butter 4 To Go
- Mix softened cream cheese with sugar.
- Add whipped topping and mix well.
- Chop SNICKERS and add to cream cheese mixture.
- Process chocolate cookies until they are in crumbs.
- Add melted butter.
- Press into bunny mold.
- Spoon in cream cheese mixture.
- Freeze until firm.
The cheesecake filling it crazy easy. One thing of cream cheese, a little sugar and some whipped cream? Throw in your SNICKERS®? The hardest part is stopping yourself from eating it by the spoonful.
Don’t be afraid to just throw that mixture in a few big spoonfuls on top of your mold. Then use use a scrapper or spatula to work it into the bunny shapes. Once you’re done just pop it in the freezer for a few hours.
The secret to a perfect bunny is making sure your cookie crumbs are firmly packed in the bottom of the mold. Once you’re ready to eat, just pop them out of the mold and enjoy. One is more than enough to take care of those hunger pains. Although I promise not to judge if you grab two!
Enter the SNICKERS® “Who are you when you’re hungry?” contest by uploading a personal photo or video from your Computer, Facebook, Instagram or use the SNICKERS® Meme Generator to create something new! Voting begins at Noon on 5/11/15 and ends at 11:59:59AM ET on 7/15/15.
See more great SNICKERS® recipes and fun stories on the SNICKERS® social hub.