Thank you to Torani for sponsoring this Apple Pie Frappé recipe! #Fallforflavor #Torani
You know how summer ends and basic girls everywhere are all, “OMG, pumpkin spice is my liffffffe”? That’s not me. Not even a little bit. I’m all about me some apples and cinnamon over here. Make my house smell of apples, please and thank you. Let me brush off my apple crumble recipe. Let me create an apple pie that I can actually drink.
Yep, that’s right. I’ve made a super easy Apple Pie Frappé recipe that’s sure to make you say farewell to all of those pumpkins and spices. Well, maybe not all the spices. You’ll want to have a fair amount of Torani Brown Sugar Cinnamon Syrup in this recipe!
This is a cream-based frappé, but if you’re a coffee lover, I don’t see why you can’t throw a shot or two of espresso in the mix. You do you!
- 1 Cup Cream Frappé Base or Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 Cup Ice
- 1/2 Cup Apple Juice
- 2 Tablespoons Torani Brown Sugar Cinnamon Syrup
- Caramel Sauce
- Whipped Cream
- Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Combine frappé base or vanilla ice cream, ice, apple juice and brown sugar cinnamon syrup in blender.
- Blend to smooth consistency.
- Pour caramel sauce around inside edge of large glass.
- Add blended frappé to glass.
- Top with whipped cream and graham cracker crumbs.
As with any drink recipe, customize this to make it your own. Add a little more or a little less of everything until you get the perfect drink for you.
As for me? I don’t think there’s such a thing as too much caramel sauce in my glass.
And it’s not frappé, in my opinion, without a whole lot of whipped cream on top!
Don’t forget, you can purchase Torani Flavors of the Month Syrups for 10% off at Torani.com every month!
Want to save this Apple Pie Frappé recipe for later? Click on the photo below to save to Pinterest!