I was provided with a copy of Avengers: Infinity War for this post.
Avengers: Infinity War has been a huge part of my life this year. From the Marvel Cinematic Universe Crash Course, to my Infinity Stone Guide, to the Countdown to Infinity War, it’s been kind of a big deal!
Of course the biggest highlight of all was attending the Avengers: Infinity War premiere with some of my favorite people. I’ve been waiting for the home release since we left the theater…and now it’s finally here!
Ready to enjoy Avengers: Infinity War at home? Check out these bonus features:
BONUS MATERIAL (may vary by retailer):
- Blu-ray & Digital:
- Strange Alchemy (5:08)– Share the thrill of characters from across the MCU meeting for the first time—and discover why some were teamed up together.
- The Mad Titan (6:34) – Explore the MCU’s biggest, baddest villain, his trail of influence through the stories, and the existential threat he represents.
- Beyond the Battle: Titan (9:36) – Dive into the climactic struggle on Thanos’ ruined world, including the epic stunts and VFX, to uncover the source of its power.
- Beyond the Battle: Wakanda (10:58) – Go behind the scenes to find out how the filmmakers pulled off the most massive and challenging battle Marvel had ever attempted.
- Deleted and Extended Scenes (10:07)
- Happy Knows Best (1:23) – Tony and Pepper spar over the details of their upcoming wedding—until a hassled Happy Hogan pulls up with an urgent request.
- Hunt for the Mind Stone (1:24) – On a darkened street, Wanda Maximoff and the wounded Vision attempt to hide from Thanos’ brutal allies.
- The Guardians Get Their Groove Back (3:20) – As Peter Quill and Drax quarrel over their failed mission to Knowhere, Mantis interrupts with news.
- A Father’s Choice (4:00) – Thanos confronts Gamora with a vision from her past—and with lying to him about the Soul Stone.
- Gag Reel (2:05)– Watch your favorite Super Heroes make super gaffes in this lighthearted collection of on-set antics.
- Audio Commentary (approx. 149 min.) by Anthony and Joe Russo, Christopher Markus and Stephen McFeely
- Digital Exclusive:
- A Directors’ Roundtable (approx. 32 min.) – Eight amazing directors reflect on how their movies contribute to the Marvel Cinematic Universe’s larger storytelling adventure.
You can read my thoughts on Avengers: Infinity War here. It’s available to purchase digitally now, and will be available on Blu-ray on August 14, 2018!
Looking for more Infinity War fun?
Make sure you check out my Infinity Stone Necklaces:
There’s also Infinity Stone Slime: