Avengers: Endgame is celebrating it’s home release, and directors Joe and Anthony Russo are heading on Tour! Starting at San Diego Comic-Con and ending at D23 Expo in Anaheim, the tour consists of nine cities and 3,000 giveaways to thank the fans for their 11 years of devotion to the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
The tour will include special guests from Marvel Studios at each stop. Best Buy serves as the location for five of the events, honoring Endgame‘s August 13th release on Blu-ray. Events will include signings, a digital photo booth, giveaways and more. You’ll also be able to purchase the exclusive, limited edition Avengers: Endgame SteelBook and other collectable MCU SteelBooks at Best Buy stores around the country and at BestBuy.com.
You can follow along with the #WeLoveYou3000 hashtag and at the official Marvel website.
Where will the We Love You 3000 Tour Stop?
- July 20 SAN DIEGO, Comic-Con International – Directors Anthony & Joe Russo, Writers Christopher Markus & Stephen McFeely and a special guest from the MCU
- July 30 EVERETT, WA, Funko HQ – to be announced
- Aug. 8 SAN FRANCISCO, Giants vs. Phillies at Oracle Park – Directors Anthony & Joe Russo at the San Francisco Giants’ Marvel Night
- Aug. 13 MIAMI, Best Buy store – to be announced
- Aug. 13 CHICAGO, Best Buy store – Directors Anthony & Joe Russo
- Aug. 13 TORRANCE, CA, Best Buy store – to be announced
- Aug. 14 MINNEAPOLIS, Best Buy store – Directors Anthony & Joe Russo
- Aug. 20 CLEVELAND, Best Buy store – Directors Anthony & Joe Russo
- Aug. 23-25 ANAHEIM, CA, D23 Expo 2019- to be announced