It’s Heart Health Month! We’re celebrating with the new Gluten Free Chex Granola Mix now available at Publix. In addition to being gluten free, it’s also free of high fructose corn syrup, artificial colors and flavors. It’s delicious by the handful or as a topping on yogurt. Want a slightly more decadent treat? Try my Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola Mix.
- 1 bag Chex Granola Mix
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Place chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter in a bowl.
- Microwave for 1 minute.
- Stir and microwave for an additional 30 seconds.
- Pour over Chex Granola Mix and stir until well coated.
- Place granola mix in a gallon size plastic bag and add powdered sugar.
- Shake well.
- Spread on wax paper and allow to cool.
Enjoy other heart healthy foods from Cheerios and Nature Valley with these coupons good at Publix.