Ready to make your own Cinnamon Waffle Breakfast Parfaits? This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EggoWaffleBar #CollectiveBias
Kellogg’s Eggo Homestyle Waffles make a great breakfast anytime, even when you just add syrup. That doesn’t mean that you can’t take just a few more minutes and and whip up an easy Cinnamon Waffle Breakfast Parfait. It’s the perfect way to have a weekend-style breakfast on a weekday. It’s also one of the recipes that will be featured on the Eggo Waffle Bar Truck making it’s way around the country!
You can find everything you’ll need during your next visit to Walmart. Look for Eggo Homestyle Waffles with no artificial flavors and colors from natural sources, versatile chobani® vanilla GREEK yogurt, convenient Frozen DOLE® Sliced Strawberries and delicious DOLE® Canned Pineapple. Make your life even easier by trying Walmart’s Online Grocery Pickup if it’s available near you!
Click to Earn Savings with Ibotta on Eggo® at Walmart!
Cinnamon Waffle Breakfast Parfaits
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 Kellogg’s® Eggo® Homestyle waffles
- 1 tablespoon Great Value™ Butter, melted
- 2 containers (5.3 oz. each) Chobani® Vanilla Blended yogurt
- 1 cup drained, canned Dole® pineapple
- 1 cup frozen Dole® sliced strawberries, chopped
- In small bowl stir together sugar and cinnamon.
- Toast KELLOGG’S EGGO Homestyle waffles according to package directions.
- Brush with butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Cut each waffle into eight wedges.
- In four 12- to 14-ounce parfait glasses or small bowls alternate layers of waffle pieces, yogurt, pineapple and strawberries.
The prep for your breakfast parfaits couldn’t be easier. Toast your waffles, brush on melted butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Cut each waffle into eight sections.
In your glass layer yogurt, waffle sections, pineapple and strawberries.
Your cinnamon waffle breakfast parfaits will be a delicious and fun breakfast that you can make in just minutes. Enjoy a weekend-worthy breakfast any day of the week!
The Eggo Waffle Bar Truck will be moving around the country! Head over to the EggoWaffleBar.com to find a truck near you and find even more delicious recipe inspiration with Eggo!
Want to save this cinnamon waffle breakfast parfait for later? Click on the photo below to add to Pinterest.