Updated August 1, 2019
There are people who can go to a big event like D23 Expo, the biennial Disney fan convention, and totally wing it. Then there are people like me who can go with the flow, but also need a plan A, B, C and maybe D at least a month ahead of time. There have been tons of press releases dropping with schedule highlights, but none have contained anything close to a full D23 Expo schedule. Don’t worry-I got you. I’ve combined the locations and times for every D23 Expo 2019 panel in this handy schedule. Get your planning on!
What is the schedule for panels at D23 Expo this year?
There are three full days of panels to check out when you visit D23 Expo. Hall D23 is where you’ll find the biggest presentations, but they’re also the hardest to get into. Don’t worry-there’s plenty to do. Even if you don’t make it into your top panel choice, there’s always another option. The Anaheim Convention Center is also going to be stuffed full of shopping areas, interactive pavilions, smaller presentations, and celebrity meet & greets. There’s lots of overlapping within the D23 Expo schedule, so choose wisely.
Friday August 23
- ESPN+ Presents Peyton’s Places Special Screening and NFL 100th Anniversary Trivia Disney+ Pavilion Stage at 10:00 a.m.
- Disney Legends Awards Ceremony Hall D23 from 10:30 a.m. to 12:00pm
- Great Moments with Walt Disney Archives Stage from 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- “Dancing with the Stars” and Disney! D23 Expo Arena from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Mousequerade Stage 28 from 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Walt Disney Animation Studios Panel with Eric Goldberg and Mark Henn Disney+ Pavilion Stage at 12:00 p.m.
- At Work With Walt: James Algar’s 43 Years with Bambi, Lions and Mr. Lincoln Archives Stage from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- The World According to Jeff Goldblum Q&A with Jeff Goldblum Disney+ Pavilion Stage at 12:30 p.m.
- The Music and Sounds of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge D23 Expo Arena from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Phineas and Ferb Conversation with Dan Povenmire and Jeff “Swampy” Marsh Disney+ Pavilion Stage at 1:15 p.m.
- Vader Immortal: A Star Wars VR Series – Episode II First Look Stage 28 from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Making Walls Talk: Disney Historical Sites and Museums In Conversation Archives Stage from 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- “Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” D23 Expo Arena from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Disney+ Presentation Hall D23 from 3:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- In Conversation: Disney Legend Bill Farmer Archives Stage from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Behind the Art of Disney Costuming: Heroes, Villains, and Spaces Between Stage 28 from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- High School Musical: The Musical: The Series Screening D23 Expo Arena from 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- In Search of the Swiss Family Treehouse with Kevin and Jody Archives Stage from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Marvel Animation’s Venom Invasion and a World Premiere! Stage 28 from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Saturday August 24
- Walt Disney Studios Presentation Hall D23 from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- ESPN+ Presents SneakerCenter Panel moderated by show director Bobbito Garcia Disney+ Pavilion Stage at 10:00 a.m.
- The Simpson Panel D23 Expo Arena from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- WOMEN OF IMPACT: Meet the Nat Geo Explorers Changing the World Stage 28 from 10:00 a.m to 11:00 a.m.
- Digging Deeper: Uncovering Disney’s Hidden History Archives Stage from 10:00 a.m to 11:00 a.m.
- ESPN+ Presents SneakerCenter Demonstration by Mr. Cartoon Disney+ Pavilion Stage at 11:00 a.m. as
- Amphibia and Big City Greens with Kermit the Frog Stage 28 from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Making Holiday Magic at Disney Parks Archives Stage from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Stargirl Performance and Panel Disney+ Pavilion Stage at 12:00 p.m.
- Haunted Mansion: Celebrating 50 Years D23 Expo Arena from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- SECRET WALT DISNEY COMPANY PROJECT TBA 8/22 Stage 28 from 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- The Simpsons Trivia with Yeardley Smith Disney+ Pavilion Stage at 1:00 p.m.
- Marvel’s Hero Project Panel with Sana Amanat, Sarah Amos and Stephen Wacker Disney+ Pavilion Stage at 1:15 p.m.
- Forky Asks a Question and Lamp Life Creative Panel with Val LaPointe, Bob Peterson, Mark Nielsen, and Marc Sondheimer Disney+ Pavilion Stage at 2:30 p.m.
- The “ish” Universe: “black-ish,” “grown-ish” and “mixed-ish” D23 Expo Arena from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Ken Anderson’s Haunted Mansion ’57: A Year of Horror, Humor, and… Voodoo? Archives Stage from 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Secret Society of Second Born Royals Q&A with Peyton Elizabeth Lee and Skylar Astin Disney+ Pavilion Stage at 3:00 p.m.
- Disney on Broadway: A 25th Anniversary Celebration Hall D23 at 3:30 p.m
- Immersive Worlds: Bringing Stories to Life in Disney Parks Stage 28 from 3:30 p.m. to 4:40 p.m.
- Collecting the Creepy: 50 Years of Haunted Mansion Merchandise Archives Stage from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- MARVEL COMICS: Marvel 80th Anniversary Stage 28 from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- A Musical Celebration of Aladdin D23 Expo Arena from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Travels with Marty: A Conversation with the Sklars and Imagineers Walt Disney Archives Stage from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Sunday August 25
- The Little Mermaid: The 30th Anniversary Celebration! D23 Expo Arena from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Heroines of the Disney Galaxies Stage 28 from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Hall D23 from 10:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Sounds Delightful! Archives Stage from 10:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Prop Culture Movie Prop Showcase and Q&A with Dan Lanigan, Jason Henry, Tony Swatton, and Fon Davis Disney+ Pavilion Stage at 10:45 a.m.
- Be Our Chef Games with Angela Kinsey Disney+ Pavilion Stage at 11:15 a.m.
- Marc Davis in His Own Words Stage 28 from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Monsters At Work Behind-the-Scenes Presentation with Bobs Gannaway and Ferrell Barron Disney+ Pavilion Stage at 12:00 p.m.
- Hidden Gems of the Walt Disney Animation Research Library: Preserving and Inspiring the Disney Legacy Archives Stage from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Power Up Your Brain With Keegan-Michael Key D23 Expo Arena 12:30 to 1:30 p.m.
- The Imagineering Story Conversation with Leslie Iwerks and Bob Weis Disney+ Pavilion Stage at 12:45 p.m.
- Short Circuit Creative Panel Disney+ Pavilion Stage at 1:15 p.m.
- Inspiring Women Behind Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Stage 28 from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- 50 Years of the Walt Disney Archives: A Gold Mine of Fun Finds Archives Stage from 2:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Disney Character Voices, Inc: The 30th Anniversary Celebration D23 Expo Arena from 3:00 to 4:00 p.m.
- Pixar’s SparkShorts Screening Disney+ Pavilion Stage at 3:30 p.m.
- Magic Journey: My Fantastical Walt Disney Imagineering Career with Kevin Rafferty Walt Disney Archives Stage from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- World Premiere: Walt Disney Animation Studios Presents Short Circuit Stage 28 from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- ESPN+ Hosted DJ Wrap Disney+ Pavilion Stage at 5:00 p.m.
- Two Worlds, One Family: The Making of Tarzan D23 Expo Arena from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Disneyland ’59: Matterhorn, the Monorail, and Submarine Voyage Archives Stage from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- The Art Of Storytelling Stage 28 from 6:00 to 7:00 p.m.
I’ll be updating this post with any new panel locations and times as they’re announced, so bookmark this page! Heading to D23 Expo for the first time? Check out the post I wrote for my friends visiting in 2017.
Want to save the D23 Expo 2019 Panel Schedule in Pinterest? Click on the photo below!