I love all sorts of dips, and buffalo chicken dip is one of my favorites. With the big game just around the corner, I wanted to create a party-friendly recipe that was perfect for game night snacking. I gave the classic buffalo chicken dip a fun twist by adding my favorite taco flavors. Of course my recipe is just the start. Make it your own by replacing or adding your own taco night traditions to the mix. Avocados from Mexico would be perfect in place of the sour cream. I used Old El Paso chiles, but jalapenos would be amazing here, too.
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 (8 oz. pkg.) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup Old El Paso Taco Sauce
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1 can Old El Paso diced green chiles
- Combine all ingredients and add to baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips or use as a stuffing for tacos.
And…it’s not only a dip. It made great taco filling, too! Taco night may never be the same…
Visit the Ready, Plan, Save website for tons of great game day recipe ideas featuring Old El Paso and Avocados from Mexico. There’s a coupon, too!
And just to thank you for stopping by, I’m also giving one of you a cup of coffee. My treat!
a Rafflecopter giveaway