My Firecracker Margarita has been a hit! It seems only fair to create an alcohol-free version. This Firecracker Mocktail is every bit as fun as its inspiration-even without the Tequila!
4th of July Mocktail Recipe
- Lemon-Lime Soda
- Blueberry Drink Mix
- Pineapple Juice
- Light Corn Syrup
- Red Pop Rocks
- Coat the rim of a glass with light corn syrup. Allow the corn syrup to sit for a minute to ensure maximum stickiness.
- Pour red Pop Rocks into a small plate and roll edge of corn syrup-coated glass rim into the pop rocks. Set aside.
- Combine 16 ounces of lemon-lime soda with 1 individual-sized packet of blueberry drink mix in a large glass over ice.
- Add a splash of pineapple juice.
- Strain into a Pop Rock-rimmed glass.
Want to save this Firecracker Mocktail recipe for later? Click on the photo below to add to Pinterest!