There’s not much I love more than a Disney-themed recipe or craft. Since I’ve already made Frozen Slime, a batch of Frozen Fractals Syrup was a logical next step. Because you definitely should not eat the slime.
This will work with any pancakes or waffles…homemade…frozen…confetti… I’m using confetti here because confetti waffles have sprinkles. I mean, sprinkles make everything better, right?
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Blue and White Sugar Sprinkles
- Add powdered sugar to bowl and slowly add milk and vanilla while stirring.
- Add additional milk if syrup is too thick.
- Pour on pancakes or waffles and top with sugar sprinkles.
Pour on your syrup, top with sprinkles and enjoy. Add slightly less milk to create a fun dip for mini waffles or french toast sticks.
Click the photo below to save to Pinterest: