This post was sponsored by Smithfield as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
I’m totally intimidated when it comes to cooking pork. Well, not bacon. I’m totally comfortable with bacon. But most other versions of pork scare me a little. Especially something like a tenderloin. My Garlic and Herb Pork Crostini is so easy, though, that I’m suddenly feeling all kinds of adventurous in the kitchen.
The secret? Smithfield® Marinated Roasted Garlic & Herb Pork Tenderloin. Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork takes care of the prep work for you. They’re ready to grill, roast or sauté, and you’ll be ready to have dinner on the table in half an hour. In addition to tenderloins, look for loin filets and roasts, too!
- Smithfield® Marinated Roasted Garlic & Herb Pork Tenderloin
- Prepared Pesto
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Shredded Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Roast pork on rack for approximately 30 minutes, until it reaches an internal temperature of 150 degrees.
- Cut baguette into thick slices and lightly toast.
- Pour balsamic vinegar into sauce pan and heat until boiling. Remove from heat.
- Spread baguette with pesto.
- Add a slice of roasted pork.
- Drizzle with balsamic reduction.
- Top with shredded parmesan.
The garlic and herb pork crostini works as an appetizer or as a light entree. It’s also a great way to use any leftovers from a previous meal. You know, if you have leftovers. With all of the flavorful varieties of Smithfield Marinated Pork, even if you don’t have leftovers, it’s quick and easy to create an all new meal.
You can find more ways to create “Real Flavor Real Fast” from Smithfield. Don’t forget to look for Smithfield Marinated Pork at your local Food Lion. You can also stay in touch with Smithfield on Facebook and Twitter.