The supplies included to make these Hidden Mickey earrings include affiliate links.
I tend to make really small batches of resin, but I still have some left over almost every time. I found a Hidden Mickey earrings mold on Amazon, and realized it was the perfect way to use my extra resin!
- Hidden Mickey Earring Mold
- Resin Tools
- Jewelry Pliers
- Mix resin according to package directions.
- Add a few drops of alcohol ink in your choice of color and mix well.
- Pour colored resin into the mold and allow it to cure.
- Carefully remove cured earrings from mold.
- Add fishhook earrings to resin pieces with jump rings. Use two jump rings to ensure earrings face forward while being worn.
I love how these earrings are made of resin but look like they’re laser cut acrylic!
New to resin? Never fear! I have you covered with this post full of supplies and tips to get you started!
Want to save these Hidden Mickey resin earrings for later? Click the photo below to add to Pinterest!