Thank you to Marvel Studios for sending me an awesome box of Avengers: Endgame goodies that inspired my Incredible Hulk Candy Coated Popcorn. Avengers: Endgame is available now on DVD and Blu-ray!
This Incredible Hulk Candy Coated Popcorn is the perfect treat to enjoy when you watch Avengers: Endgame during your next movie night. It’s so easy to make that you might want to whip up an extra batch. I mean, it is a three hour movie.
Oh, and no need to tell me it should be Professor Hulk Popcorn. I know, I know…
How To Make Candy-Coated Popcorn
What I love most about this recipe is the candy coating only requires three ingredients. It doesn’t get much simpler than that!
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 small package lime gelatin
- 9 cups cooked popcorn
- purple sprinkles
- Remove all unpopped kernels and spread popcorn out over a baking sheet or piece of parchment paper.
- Bring sugar and corn syrup to a boil on your stovetop over medium high heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Add package of gelatin and stir well.
- Pour over popcorn and mix to evenly coat with candy syrup.
- Top with sprinkles.
I used lime gelatin and purple sprinkles to make this Hulk-themed, but you can make this easy movie night treat with any flavors and colors. And yes, this is sticky, but the more it cools the less sticky it becomes.
Grab your popcorn, pop in the Blu-ray and get ready to watch the biggest movie of all time, again!
Want to save this Incredible Hulk Candy Coated Popcorn for later? Click on the photo below to add to Pinterest!