You’re good about wearing sunscreen in the summer, right? (And if you’re not, we need to talk…) Now that the weather is getting colder it doesn’t mean you get a break. You need sun protection year round. Sun exposure means skin damage. Sun protection means slowing the aging process by protecting yourself from those nasty ultraviolet rays.
And as if protecting yourself from wrinkles wasn’t enough encouragement to remember the sunscreen, let’s not forget that it’s helping to lower your risk of skin cancer, too! If you’re going outside this winter don’t forget the oil-free BullFrog Sunscreen. It goes on clear and offers broad-spectrum sun protection in a water resistant formula.
BullFrog has some sun protection tips for you this winter:
· Limit sun exposure, particularly between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. when the sun’s harmful UV rays are the strongest and most damaging to your skin
· Use a water-resistant, broad-spectrum SPF sunscreen with a value of 30 or higher
· Liberally apply sun protection 15 minutes before sun exposure
· Reapply every hour as needed, particularly after swimming or perspiring
· Your lips need protection, too—use an SPF 15 or higher lip balm
BullFrog is also going to give one of you the product of your choice! Just enter in the RaffleCopter form below and let me know how you plan to enjoy the outdoors (sun-safely!) this winter!
a Rafflecopter giveaway