I partnered with Dreamworks to create this Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts-Inspired Mandu Pumpkin!
I’m getting ready for Halloween with a special Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts-inspired craft. Mandu is the six-legged, four-eyed, blue-skinned baby pig who is full of personality and gets into everything and everything alongside her human friend Kipo. Can you think of a better pumpkin inspiration than Mandu?
- Teal Craft Pumpkin (or pumpkin and teal paint)
- Teal and Black Craft Foam
- 1" Googly Eyes
- Black Paint Pen
- Glue Stick
- Hot Glue
- Glue Gun
- Hairdryer (optional)
- Cut ears out of black and teal foam using template.
- Attach black and teal foam together with glue stick.
- Use a hairdryer, if desired, to heat the foam and bend ears down.
- Attach ears to pumpkin with hot glue.
- Cut nose out of teal foam and draw on details with a black paint pen.
- Attach nose and googly eyes to pumpkin with hot glue.
- Draw mouth on pumpkin with black paint pen.
- Cut out a thin strip of teal foam, curl it around a pencil, then heat with a hairdryer to create a curly tail.
- Attach curly tail to back of pumpkin with hot glue.
I love how easy it is to make a Mandu pumpkin! Best of all, as someone who knows just how many coats of paint it normally takes when I make a pumpkin, I love that you can buy teal pumpkins at the craft store!
How cute is that curly tail?
Need more Mandu in your life? The complete series of DreamWorks Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts is now streaming on Netflix.
Want to save this Mandu pumpkin for later? Click on the photo below to add to Pinterest!