This post is sponsored by Barilla and Galbani.
With the holidays right around the corner, you’re probably busier than ever. Whatever you need a quick meal for the family or something fun and easy for entertaining, these no-stuff manicotti cups will do the trick!
To make your own, you’ll need Barilla Marinara, Barilla Ziti, Galbani Mozzarella and Galbani Ricotta along with a few eggs and your favorite spices. Now you might be wondering why there’s no manicotti pasta in a manicotti recipe? That’s because using the ziti allows you to skip the stuffing step. Same taste, just much quicker. You’ll be able to find everything you need on your next trip to Walmart.
- 2 Cups Uncooked Ziti
- Marinara Sauce
- 2 Cups Ricotta Cheese
- 2 Eggs
- Sliced Mozzarella
- Boil ziti according to package directions and drain.
- Combine ricotta cheese and eggs and stir well. Add spices to cheese mixture if desired, such as red pepper, oregano, garlic, etc.
- Combine ziti and ricotta mixture.
- Spoon a small layer of marinara in the bottom of a ramekin. Add in ricotta and ziti mixture, then top with more marinara.
- Finish with a slice of fresh mozzarella and bake at 350 degrees for approximately 20 minutes or until cheese is golden brown.
This is a recipe you can really make your own by adding your own favorite spices. I loaded mine up with red pepper flakes and garlic.
I layered my no-stuff manicotti into small ramekins to make individual servings, but you can also make it in a larger casserole dish if you’re making a family style dinner.
Using Barilla Marinara keeps things quick and easy when it’s time to prepare.
No-stuff manicotti makes a perfectly easy meal during the holidays or anytime. Save $2 when you buy Barilla Pasta and Sauce and Galbani cheese at Walmart with this offer from Ibotta.