Thank you to Dreamworks for sponsoring this DIY Poppy Headband inspired by Trolls World Tour.
Trolls World Tour is available now on Digital and on 4K, Blu-ray, and DVD July 7! Start your own dance party in style with this DIY felt headband craft inspired by Queen Poppy!
How To Make A Queen Poppy Felt Headband
- Green Felt
- Blue Felt
- Yellow Pipe Cleaners
- Yellow Pom-Poms
- Blue Pom-Poms
- Wide Headband
- Hot Glue
- Print the template and use it to cut out the backing of your headband from green felt and the flowers from blue felt.
- Use hot glue (adults should complete this part) to attach the felt flowers to the headband.
- Twist together small pieces of yellow pipe cleaner and glue them in between the blue flowers.
- Glue pom-poms in the center of each flower.
- Attach the felt to a plain, wide headband with hot glue.
Your Queen Poppy Headband is ready to wear!
Want to save this felt Queen Poppy headband for later? Click on the photo below to add to Pinterest!