Summer is winding down and I’ve been stuck inside. You know, nothing too horrible. Certainly not enough to complain about. Much. Just a few bouts of being sick. A few moments of being so busy I can’t see straight. The occasional I’m sick and I’m busy-now that is not a pretty sight at all. I’m sorry for everyone who’s had to deal with me over the last few weeks. Can I make it up to you by sharing a super easy and super delicious little meal? It’s been pretty perfect for me, with my constant craving of comfort food.
And when I said it was easy I really did mean it. Just pick up a package of your favorite Knorr Pasta Side. I chose their Italian Creamy Garlic Shells. You’ll also need some chopped spinach and some quartered artichokes. That’s it! Make yourself a huge pitcher of Lipton‘s Natural Energy. It’s perfect for summer refreshment…or if you’re like me, it’s perfect for year round enjoyment. It’s a premium black tea full of natural caffeine. The perfect pick me up when you’re working late. Again. With another case of whatever the heck is going around now… I love to use local honey in my tea. It’s perfect for when you’re not feeling well and it helps with allergies. Double the benefits in one glass.And hello hug in a bowl. If this spinach artichoke pasta can’t make you feel better, nothing can. Have you ever wanted to eat the entire bowl of spinach artichoke dip in a restaurant but then you remembered you have some manners and you resisted? This is sort of like that. Except it’s a whole dish just for you. And it’s got pasta. You can thank me later…
- Knorr Pasta Side of Choice
- Quartered Artichoke Hearts
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Prepare Knorr Pasta Side according to package directions, adding the recommended amount of water, butter and milk.
- Add one half cup of chopped and well drained spinach (frozen is fine) and one half cup of drained quartered artichoke hearts along with contents of Knorr Pasta Side package to the milk, water and butter and cook.
- When pasta is ready, add to oven safe bowls and top with cheese.
- Bake in over under broiler until cheese is brown.
Just fix your pasta according to package directions and add spinach and artichokes while it cooks. Top with a little cheese and broil for a few minutes. Serve with tea and some crusty Italian bread. That. Is. It.