Who’s getting married this holiday season? The Target Wedding registry is full of products to help you create the perfect foodie night in. Combined with their seasonal products, you’ll have the perfect ingredients for a festive night at home.
I’m sharing one of my favorite desserts, using my absolutely favorite registry item: the KitchenAid Ultra Power 4.5 Qt Stand Mixer. This flourless chocolate soufflé cake is a totally decadent.
I’m sure there’s a proper way to line your springform pan with parchment, but I always use bag clips. It totally works, as long as you remember to remove the clips before you put everything in the oven! Seriously…melted plastic clips? Not gonna work in this recipe.
Your Kitchenaid mixer is going to be a lifesaver when you’re making this recipe. Beating egg whites by hand? Not impossible, but…not something I want to do.
- 1 lb semisweet chocolate
- 1 cup butter
- 9 eggs
- 1 cup + ¼ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cream of tarter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line springform pan with parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate and butter in a larger double boiler.
- Separate eggs.
- Beat egg yolks with one cup sugar until light and fluffy.
- Fold eggs into melted chocolate and butter off of heat.
- Whip egg yolks with ¼ sugar and cream of tarter until stiff peaks form.
- Add vanilla.
- Fold into chocolate mixtures.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake for 55 minutes. Middle will not be completely set.
- Allow cake to stand until completely cool.
- Store in refrigerator.
Content and/or other value provided by our partner, Target. All opinions are my own.