Justin Timberlake and I go way back. (Really! We totally do…) On March 6, 1999 I sat in the fifth row at the Dean E. Smith Center and watched ‘N Sync perform live for the first time. Justin totally waved to me.
Just two years later I was on my first trip to New York city when I came upon complete madness in the middle of Times Square. (OK, I know Times Square is always madness. This was extra madness.) It turns out Just Timberlake was on Total Request Live at that very moment. He stepped to the window and once again, he totally waved to me. Oh yes, that’s right. Justin Timberlake has waved to me. Twice. As you can see, we have a special relationship.
Now obviously since we’re so close I’ve followed his career with great interest. He’s made some pretty amazing music as a solo artist. (SexyBack never gets old. Ever.) Of course after 2007 suddenly he was acting more and making music less. “Will there ever be a new studio album?” we all wondered. And then this happened.
So you might have planned to download the album today now that it’s dropped. But…there are so many reasons you should go to Walmart to buy it instead. (Seven reasons, to be exact…)
7. There are pictures. Lots and lots of pictures. Apparently some people think Justin Timberlake is cute. If you’re one of them, enjoy the extra JT photo love that comes from owning the CD.
6. Suit & Tie. Hello…it’s a catchy song!
♪♫ Let me show you a few things…♪♫
5. There’s something you need at Walmart. I don’t know what it is that you need at Walmart but there is something you needed to stop by Walmart for anyway. Why not pick up the CD while you’re there?
4. You can still play the music in iTunes. That little thing that pops out of the side of your computer? It’s not a drink holder…it will play your CD and even add them to your music library. Pretty cool, right?
3. You’ll be able to check out the liner notes where he gives a special thanks “To Amy”. Trust me, it’s there. Buy it. You’ll see. (Why do I feel like you don’t believe me? We’re friends. Really.)
2. You’ll need it for background music at your totally fabulous Justin Timberlake party. My friends Summer and Jillian even have you covered already when it comes to party food and decor!
1. It’s $7.00. Hello? $7.00? You probably have $7.00 in change floating around in your sofa!
You can score your own copy of The 20/20 Experience for only $7 at Walmart until March 24th. So, you know…hurry!
I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias® and #JT2020 #cbias #SocialFabric