If you can use a pair of scissors and successfully wield a glue gun, you, too, can make this The Nightmare Before Christmas wreath. The best part? You can put in on your door at the beginning of October and you don’t have to take it down until January!
- Artificial Christmas Wreath
- White and Yellow Craft Foam
- Red Bow
- Black Marker or Paint Pen
- Glue Gun
- Cut your teeth and Jack Skellington head out of white craft foam. Cut eyes out of yellow craft foam.
- Use a black paint pen or marker to draw on the eyes and the Jack Skellington face.
- Attach teeth and eyes to the wreath with hot glue.
- Add the Jack Skellington head to the center of the red bow with hot glue and attach the bow to the wreath.
Not only is this wreath easy to make – it’s inexpensive, too! I already had the wreath in my Christmas supply stash (but you can buy them for less than $5 at the craft store), the bow was from the dollar store, and craft foam is less than a dollar a piece. Altogether, even if I had to purchase everything new, this wreath would be well under $10. That’s so much better than the $39 price tag I’ve seen on a similar wreath in stores!
Want to save this The Nightmare Before Christmas wreath for later? Click on the photo below to add to Pinterest!