Thank you to Walt Disney World for hosting me at a special media event to celebrate Disney Villains After Dark.
If you love Disney Villains, consider having a wicked-good time at Disney Villains After Hours, select nights from now through August 8, 2019 at Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom. (Check out my post with personal tips to make the most of your night at Disney Villains After Hours, too!)
When can you attend Disney Villains After Hours?
Disney Villains After Hours takes place from 10pm until 1am. Ticket holders can enter the park as early as 7pm.
You can purchase tickets for the following dates:
- Thursday, June 6, 2019
- Thursday, June 13, 2019
- Thursday, June 20, 2019
- Thursday, June 27, 2019
- Monday, July 1, 2019
- Thursday, July 11, 2019
- Thursday, July 18, 2019
- Thursday, July 25, 2019
- Thursday, August 1, 2019
- Thursday, August 8, 2019
How much does Disney Villains After Hours Cost?
Tickets for Disney Villains After Hours are $139 plus tax. Tickets purchased on the day of the event are $144 plus tax. Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members can purchase tickets at the discounted price of $109 plus tax.
What is included with your Disney Villains After Hours Ticket?
Enjoy unlimited bottled beverages including water, Coke, Diet Coke and Sprite. You can also munch on Mickey Bars, Mickey Ice Cream Sandwiches, Strawberry Fruit Bars and popcorn.
Are there specialty food items available at Disney Villains After Hours?
In addition to the complementary treats, a variety of food and beverage items are available for purchase.
- Dragon’s Breath Float, Storybook Treats – lemon soft-serve and sprite topped with a green cherry and cherry-flavored syrup
- Yzma’s Llama Potion, Cool Ship – dry ice-infused vessel filled with Strawberry Fanta
- De Vil’s Treat, Casey’s Corner – brownie topped with black and white icing
- Headless Horseman Browkie, Liberty Square Popcorn Cart – half-chocolate chip cookie, half-brownie topped with a chocolate piece featuring the Headless Horseman
- Hades Nachos, Tortuga Tavern – black bean nacho chips with “fiery” buffalo chicken and nacho cheese
- Hades Temptation, Tortuga Tavern – purple frozen mocktail “Cosmo” with lemonade, violet monin syrup, and a gummy worm
- Dr. Facilier’s Tarot Card Tart, Sleepy Hollow – chocolate tart filled with dark chocolate ganache and topped with peanut butter mousse and a white chocolate tarot card
- A Drink from The Other Side, Sleepy Hollow – a non-alcoholic Hurricane-like drink themed after one of the most popular drinks in New Orleans
- Not So Poison Apple Cupcake, Main Street Bakery – a spiced “apple” cupcake with pecan crunch and buttercream
- Maleficent Cone, Storybook Treats – lime soft-serve topped with chocolate horns and purple sprinkles served in a black waffle cone
How long will you wait for rides during Disney Villains After Hours?
Over 20 Magic Kingdom rides will be in operation during Disney Villains After Hours. Although wait times will vary, you can expect most lines to be 15 minutes or less. The longest wait will most likely be at Space Mountain.
Are there any differences in the rides during Disney Villains After Hours?
Both Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain have Villain-themed overlays. Look for new characters performing during Pirates of the Caribbean. Riders on Space Mountain will enjoy a high-energy soundtrack as they ride through complete darkness.
Does Disney Villains After Hours include character meet and greets?
There are no character meet and greets during Disney Villains After Hours. Be on the lookout for some of your favorite villains performing on the balcony of the train station at the park entrance.
Are there special shows during Disney Villains After Hours?
Make sure you catch Villains Unite the Night, an all new stage show featuring Hades, Meg, The Queen, Maleficent and Jafar at Cinderella Castle. Showtimes are 11pm, 12am and 1am. You can also catch Maleficent the Dragon from the Festival of Fantasy parade as she works her way through the park for the first time at night. She travels at 10:40pm, 11:45pm and 1:20am.
Is there Event-Exclusive Merchandise at Disney Villains After Hours?
You can purchase exclusive tumblers and t-shirts in addition to a variety of other villainous goods.
Are there special photo opportunities at Disney Villains After Hours?
Look for event-exclusive photo opportunities throughout the park, including Magic Shots.
Want to save this information on Disney Villians After Dark for later? Click on the photo below to add to Pinterest!